RC FORCED LANDING ON TARMAC - LARGE SCALE McDONNELL DOUGLAS F-15 EAGLE - WOODBRIDGE - 2015
Czas trwania: 6m 8s
Ocena tzw. rating: 237
Do tego może was zaciekawi, komentarz niżej.
- Great job on the gear up landing guys!! Thank goodness there was only minor damage, I'm thinking there must be close to $10000.00 American invested in that aircraft. best of luck in your future flights!!
- oohh sabit goodddddd
- Inquiring minds want to know... it it T-Bob-Borap or T-Bobbo-Rap?
- how much would this cost
- the wheewas left down
- just wow km uk
- GREAT JOB ON RECOVERY AND LANDING! VERY NICE BUILD ALSO CHEERS........
- Why did the pilot not eject?
- que chingon yo quiero uno de esos
- Should of had someone catch it! :) How much would that model be worth?
- this is a good vedio
- Extremely smooth landing, great pilot skills. Luckily you had the right type of jet for this sort of landing, with the long and slow flare.
- Good Save
- Bloody good landing! Some guys have "all the gear and no idea!" (looks at some turbine models landing!) BUT you were not one of them! ;) :)
- Luck? No, that's skill.
- give a real plane a run for speed
- very nicely done